Monday 8 April 2013

Festival Fashion

It is coming, soon to be festival season. Although it might not feel like it with the outrageous weather we are getting, lets just hope that come summer we will actually get hot weather. I have been reminiscing on last years V Festival recently, it really was a blast. While I was there we had a heat wave so unlike true festival fashion it was too hot to even wear wellies! I love this season because of the music, the weather but also because of the fashion. Its only acceptable to wear tiny denim hot pants with wellies at a festival and you can get as muddy and smelly as you like without it being frowned upon. Whats better than sitting around camp listening to your favourite bands with your bestest friends? This year I plan on going to Bestival in the Isle of White. I want to go all out on the fancy dress theme, which is nautical. I'll combine my stripes and navy colours together and I may even find something wacky for the last day. I am really excited for this summer, what festivals do you plan on going to? Here are a few picture of last years V Festival, enjoy :)

In these picture I wore, Topshop pink skirt and denim bralet with Vans. My friend wore denim dungarees ( which are making theyre way back this summer) and a pink boob tube. I have also included a picture of Ben Howard as this was the highlight of my summer.







Beki x

3 comments:

  1. Hey you´ve a wonderful blog!
    Please check out mine:)
    If you want we can follow each other here, on bloglovin
    and GFC ?
    Let me know
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool! would you like to follow each other in gfc and bloglovin? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute. I am hoping to go to v festival one day.

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete