Thursday 7 February 2013

Recycling

Outfit of the day: 
Jumper: Miss Selfridge
Shirt: Topshop
Necklace and Earrings: New look
Jeans: Topshop
Shoes: Office

Today I decided to recycle some old clothes I haven't worn in a while. I bought the pink shirt and black jeans last year from Topshop and completely forgot I had them until I looked through my cupboards last night. The only thing that is new in this outfit is the jewellery I'm wearing which was originally bought for a photoshoot I am doing, I just ended up keeping them. Oops!







2 comments:

  1. i love when find pieces that i havent worn in a while and can incorporate them back into my daily wardrobe! those topshop pieces are classic! love the statement jewelry! great outfit! -xo.melody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I love your sweater!! & that necklace is a great touch! :D

    lots of love, Dana Carmella ♔

    ReplyDelete