Thursday 8 November 2012

Coat: H&M
Jeans: Newlook
Shoes: Birthday Present
Bracelet: Pandora





With my birthday money I decided to buy a new coat for the winter season. I'd seen this coat from H&M in burgundy but when it came to trying it on the black one suited me better. I love the fur collar and its so incredibly warm. A nice cosy buy for the cold. My flat mates also bought me these shoes for my birthday, bless them. I want to try and become one of those people that constantly wear heels, they make my short legs look slightly longer. The disadvantages of having short legs!

Beki
x


4 comments:

  1. Super cute fur lining! Great buy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the coat! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been cursed with short legs too, literally only own about two pairs of flat shoes haha. Love your coat x

    New makeup post :) http://laurenjadem.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete